Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Pure A-line Strapless Neckline Floor-length Anderae's Evening/Prom Dress

When I met this pure a-line strapless neckline floor-length anderae’s evening/prom dress, I was attracted by the gorgoeus dress at once. I love the design details very much and it looks so eye-catching. I ordered this item and got it with fast delivery. Here I want to share my happy shopping experience on tidebuy.
Look at the dress, it is as the same as the real one. It is well made and it fits me very well. It touches so soft and I feel comfortable when wearing the dress. The strapless neckline design makes it very impressive and the floor-length cutting makes it very graceful and formal on the proms.
Before bying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By gxa0**
07/02/2013
Very nice dress and it's got bra straps on the inside as if it's a strapless bra incorporated! Purple varies from the one in pic though. The detailing is perfect!

By pmentzer**
10/07/2012
Hi, I would like this dress shipped to Japan for my high school graduation but how long will it take for the dress to get here? Thank you。

No comments:

Post a Comment