Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Gorgeous Sweetheart-Neckline Floor-Length Ball Gown Ela's Quinceanera Dress

Look at this gorgoeus sweetheart neckline floor-length ball gown ela’s quinceanera dress, it is one of the best sellers on tidebuy.com, which is a popular online shopping for women dresses. This item belongs to ball gown dresses column and it has won many good praise for its gorgeous looking and high quality.
The sweetheart neckline looks so shining and attractive, and the floor-length cutting seems very formal and graceful. When you attend a special occasion, you will become the center of attraction easily. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item, you can turn to review page to see tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By janin**
24/12/2013
I love my dress it's perfect

By rachel-andy20**
14/04/2013
i received the dress yesterday and it fit like a glove! the netting was a bit longer than expected but i have ordered a petticoat so there is no need to have th e dress altered! Really impressed!!!!!!!!

By Man**
06/04/2013
The dress is absolutely beautiful and it arrived to my house before it was even supposed to! Definitely recommend getting the custom sizing, as they do a great job getting it perfectly to your specifications. I ordered my dress in my own size and it fits me like a glove! I would definitely recommend using tidebuy and will be using it again.

By Jas**
24/02/2013
I am SO impressed with the order turn around time, the material of the dress, the stitching, the look of the dress, EVERYTHING! This is the perfect dress! The price was fantastic the dress looks like it cost three times the cost. and fits great and looks even better. I do recommend it and if you need more information about my expierences, please contact me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment