Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Chic Knee-Length Off-the-Shoulder Bowknot Nadya's Homecoming Dress

I selected this chic knee-length off-the-shoulder bowknot nadya’s homecoming dress on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops. This dress gave me a stunning look on the proms, and I am so happy to get such a suitable dress on tidebuy.
The off-the-shoulder makes the dress so sexy and attractive and the bowknot on the dress makes the dress so sweet and lovely. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to show the high quality.
Before buying the item, I saw tidebuy reviews to get more information.
By Hewi**
11/10/2012
The dress arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Excellent craftsmanship, absolutely no regrets! Mine was custom made and it fits me like a glove. Thanks very much.

By Dougl**
21/09/2012
Lovely dress! And shipping was earlier than expected! Everyone is blown away by the gorgeous, intricate detailing. You will not be disappointed. I chosed my size according to the size chart and it fits me like a glove, so as long as you take proper measurements the dress will fit just fine. I do recommeded it. Thank you tidebuy!!!

By Di**
28/09/2012
Beautiful dress, follow the fit guide and the dress fits quite well. It was a fantastic day I received the dress.A fabric quality is very good, the detail is very well. We are very very pleased with the product and the website is very happy and confiável. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment