Friday, October 31, 2014

Tidebuy Pretty High Heels Platform Tassel Wedding Shoes (Small One Yard) Reviews

I bought this pretty high heels platform tassel wedding shoes on tidebuy.com, which is a professional online shopping for wedding apparel. The design of the item is very impressive and it gave me an amazing look on my big day.
The tassel wedding shoes look very charming and the high heels shoes can make me elegant and sweet. The platform is good to reduce the pressure, and I can walk for a long time without suffering a lot.
There are many tidebuy reviews and I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By koulla_1**
29/09/2014
Perfect! As seen on picture, excellent quality. Very fast shipping.

By pwaig**
24/09/2014
I Just recieved the shoes today and I must say they are GORGEOUS just as the look in the pic, and the fitting is just perfect. I would recommend this to anyone, and i love the customer service i recieved from TideBuy, i cant wait to recieve my wedding dress now. The shoes will really look good, looking forward to my wedding day. Thank you Tide Buy Team.

By c_a_macmill**
19/06/2014
The shoe is exactly what I anticipated. They are very pretty and comfortable. I can't wait to wear them for my wedding. Thank you.

By Brie**
15/06/2014
The shoes are absolutely perfect and fit perfectly as well (I ordered a half size bigger than the size chart recommended, and I'm glad I did). I can't wait to wear them as I walk down the aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment