Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tidebuy Review: Pretty Column Strapless Floor-length Split-Front Beading Sweep Train Dasha's Prom Dress

I selected this pretty column straplesss floor-length split-front beading sweep train dasha’s prom dress on tidebuy.com, which is my favorite online shop. I always buy clothing on tidebuy and I find products on this website are very satisfying. 
The floor-length cutting makes the dres so graceful and formal. The beading on the dress makes it very shining and lovely. The fabric of the dress is very nice and it wears so comfortable. This dress is well made and it fits me very well. When wearing the dress to the proms, I become the center of attraction. I feel so proud for getting such a gorgeous dress on tidebuy.
Before buying the dress, I saw tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information
By Laur**
02/11/2013
I ordered this dress in royal blue. Words truly can not describe how happy I was with the dress.The photos of the dress are a very accurate example of what you get.I am very happy with this buy!I will come here in the future.
11/12/2013
By evsalva**  
So shining and beautiful my dress.The sequins are beautiful and great quality.Great colours, great material, great fit. Totally in love with the dress. Thanks for the dress.I would definitely recommend this dress.
   21/10/2013
By danab**  
Nice dress thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment