Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Attractive Ruched Flowers A-line Strapless Knee-length Nadya's Bridesmaid Dress

My bese friend Lisa invited me to attend her wedding ceremony and I was so happy to be the bridesmaid. And I need a suitable dress to that occasion. When I browsed the clothing pages on tidebuy.com, which is one of my favorite online shops, I met this attractive ruched flowers a-line strapless knee-length nadya’s bridesmaid dress. This dress looks so gorgeous and it can give me an amazing look.
The knee-length cutting makes the dress very sweet and chic. And the flowers on the dress makes it so lovely and adorable. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to show the high quality.
There are many tidebuy reviews and I saw the information as a reference before buying it.
21/11/2012
i love it! the dress is perfect in every way!

By Jacqueli**
16/09/2012
I LOOOOOOOVE that dress! It was love at first sight!!!!!!!.I was a bit skeptical about buying a dress online from , but my mom said " GO FOR IT!"I ordered it on 27th of Sep, it was sent exactly on time And I got it on time. Brilliant quality, cute knot. It was bigger at 1 size, when I recieved it. But my tailor fixed it in few days. She said: wow! quality is gorgeous! I highly recommend that dress! I love it love it love it! Thank you tidebuy! You made my wish came true!

18/08/2012
I really can't wait to wear it. I got this custom made, and I have to say, it fit perfectly. It was well worth the extra money. I too had apprehensions about buying from this site, but I have to admit, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The dress came alot sooner than expected. The material was alot better than I thought it would be. I bought the ivory, and it seems really white, but I don't care because it's still beautiful. In order to wear this dress more than once, I'm even thinking about dying it after my party.

No comments:

Post a Comment