Monday, October 13, 2014

Tidebuy Reviews: Brilliant Ruched Bowknot Spaghetti Straps Short/Mini Dasha's Homecoming Dress

This brilliant ruched bowknot spaghetti straps short/mini dasha’s homecoming dress is very popular on tidebuy.com, which is a professional online shopping for women dresses. The design of the dress is very special and it has won many good praise by its customers.
The bow knot on the dress makes it very sweet and lovely. The spaghetti straps make the dress very elegant and charming. The fabric of the dress is very nice and the sewn of the item is quite delicate to make the excellent quality.
Before buying the item, you can see tidebuy reviews as a reference to get more information.
By Jose**
06/03/2013
(I kept wondering 'is this too good to be true?' fortunately not!)I encourage you to do the custom measurements, and give a little extra in length to allow for heels. I also noticed a few stitches were not perfect on the dress-but I still gave it 5 stars because for the price I paid I am more than happy with the product I received. Thank you,you have made me a very, very happy bride!!!

By Kev**
23/09/2012
Oh, Oh my word.....I ordered this dress in Feb. for my June party, and I waited patiently every day, hoping, just hoping it would ship early!....IT DID!!I can't believe how amazing I feel wearing this party dress-I feel even more amazing because of the price! It has been arrived, it is the same as I expected,thanks tidebuy.

By Gib**
17/09/2012
hi is it possible to order the same dress but with no beading as the image posted by one of your customers shows the actual TIDEBUY design with much less beading than your images i would not want to be disappointed by this Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment